Semi-trailer Dumper from Fliegl
Super strong and stable
There is a wide range of semi-trailer dumpers in the Fliegl range. It offers the right vehicle for every type of bulk goods transport: Steel and aluminium troughs, also of sturdy lightweight construction with an unladen weight from 4500 kg Fliegl covers the complete semi-trailer dumper spectrum - from compact construction site dumper up to large capacity troughs.
All the dumper types belong to Fliegl's new Greenline generation: They have a conical trough for low life-cycle costs and eco-friendly driving. Current tests in practice show: The use of Greenline semi-trailer dumpers saves up to 10% in diesel costs. Performance, efficiency and stability and practically unbeatable.
Fliegl semi-trailer dumpers are available with a variety of equipment options and are characterised by a large number of innovative product details that further enhance the durability and safety of the vehicles. Independent comparison tests have shown: Fliegl dumpers are the leaders in standing and driving stability.
Strengths compared with the competition*:
- Best overall driving impression
- Low unladen weight
- Lowest trailer, lower centre of gravity thanks to conical trough form and low side walls
- Wall thicknesses enhance stability
- Greater stability thanks to overlapped welding of floor and side walls
- Aerodynamically shaped with tapered trough form and sloping side walls
- Impressive dumping performance - only 39 sec.
- Best driving behaviour: Very quiet and smooth running on the road
- Good operating stand for climbing onto the trough
- Fastest pendulum tailgate
- Protected light unit
- High-quality wiring and pipework
- Good service package